The Cannonball House offers various age-appropriate, curriculum-based school programs for pre-K through 12th grades. All school programs include a tour of the Cannonball House and its unique kitchen and servants’ quarters and encourage student participation. To schedule a tour or to learn more about our school programs, please contact us here.
In addition, tours can be customized to emphasize any area that students are currently studying, such as architecture, geography, Civil War history, local or Georgia history, music, etc. Here are some of our upcoming programs for 2018:
- Jan 13, 2018 Civil War class for K-3rd grade. 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Lots of hands-on activities! $12 Limit: 12 Reservations required
- Feb 17, 2018 Father/Daughter Dance for K-12th grade. 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. $20 per couple. $5 for extra. Limit: 25 Reservations required.
- Apr 28, 2018 Mother/Daughter Tea for K-12th grade. 12 noon to 2 p.m. $10 per person. Limit: 40 Reservations required.
- Jun 23, 2018 Kid’s Kitchen for K-3rd grade. 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. $12 per student. Reservations required. Limit: 10
- Aug 4, 2018 Miss Elizabeth’s Academy for girls 4th -6th grade. 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. $15 per student. Reservations required. Limit: 12
- Sep 22, 2018 Miss Elizabeth’s Academy 7th – 12th grade. 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. $15 per student. Reservations required. Limit: 12
Ask us about our Girl Scout programs!
View the Educational Events on the Calendar